@Seaside
![]() |
| Shaka Jason! |
![]() |
| "UHHHH, gonna paddle right into this wave... |
![]() |
| Ugh, Vince's already on this wave...dang, should I cut him off? |
![]() |
| Just gonna float & see if I get this wave... |
![]() |
| Ah man, sweet wave, I can't cut Vince off but I really want to! |
![]() |
| Hehe, did you see that fool try'n'cut me off?! |
![]() |
| JBoy (sequence 1) |
![]() | |
|
![]() |
| JBoy (sequence 3) |
![]() |
| JBoy (sequence 4) |
![]() |
| Patented G.love ocean-water-enema-butt-slide-who-needs-a-board-move |
![]() |
| Uuuuh, that felt good |
![]() |
| Tyler sneaking one in |
![]() |
| Jason (sequence 1) |
![]() |
| Jason (sequence 2) |
![]() |
| Jason (sequence 3) |
![]() |
| Jason (sequence 4) |
![]() |
| Geoff cover up |
![]() |
| JBoy |

























Comments
Post a Comment